OUR LEADING ROLE ON THE GLOBAL MARKET
To better meet the needs of an evolving global market, Bruno has designed a new line of products that includes compact, reliable and ultra-silent generating sets. Bruno has always been committed to investing in research and innovation providing its customers with a wide range of products among the most complete in the world. Over the last years Bruno has been oriented towards increasing its production capability and the quality of its products by focusing on the evolution of new technologies. All production processes are managed in-house. All the production plants are located in Italy.
- Almost 40 years of experience
- Production capacity of over 35.000 units for the global market
- Distribution network in more than 70 different countries
- 4 production plants with a total area of 110.000 m2 with 70.000 m² covered area
- Worldwide branch offices in UK, Germany
All Bruno Group companies are based in ITALY and operate in different sectors:
- Manufacturing of axles & trailers (OMC Axles & Trailers)
- LED lighting systems (BESTLUX e ILMAS)
- Manufacturing of automotive components (ZADI and ECIE).
- Remote Monitoring and Control systems (ECIE ELECTRONICS).
- New generation lithium batteries (ARCHIMEDE ENEGY).
- Locking components (GIUSSANI TECNIQUES).
All the production plants of BRUNO GROUP are in ITALY, strategically located near the largest industrial districts, recognized and appreciated in the world.
IN THE INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT OF MECHATRONICS
One production site is located in Grottaminarda (AV), another is in Bari, in an area where there are historical and important companies in the AERONAUTICS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC and COMPUTER sectors, particularly concentrated in the industrial district of “Mechatronics”, in the South of Italy.
“WE APPLY THE ACTIVE PRINCIPLES OF HUMAN INTELLIGENCE WHEN WE DO OUR WORK”
- inGenius is our way of thinking and operating
- inGenius is how we combine research, development, creativity, innovation
- inGenius is our way to provide the most “ingenious” solutions to better satisfy our customers needs
WE PROMOTE INDUSTRIAL SYNERGY AND STRATEGIC INTEGRATION
The transfer and exchange of technical information with our business partners ensures an acceleration of our “time to market” by offering highly innovative products. The transfer and exchange of knowledge between Bruno Group companies, reflects in the production processes that are constantly updated.